Ready to release the stress of managing your WP website?
Our monthly WP maintenance plans give you outsourced IT and website management where you need it most.
WordPress site support & SEO
We designed our WP maintenance plan service to support your business where you need it most - in the tech & online marketing.
When your website is supported by WPMaster.me, you can rest assured that it's in good hands. Founder & Code Captain Kate Gilbert has been managing WordPress websites since the software came out and knows the platform inside-out.
Plugin updates & customizations
Help installing new layouts & landing page designs
Hosting, domain and email server management
Google Business, Maps & Search Console support
Your translator for all things TECH!
Self Serve Site Support for WP
Hands On Help with WP & SEO
VIP Annual Premier Plan
White Glove Full Serve Support
Self Serve Site Support
Get a WP Pro on your team for less
- Ask questions and get live help in our Facebook group
- Gain a developer on your team for tough tech stuff
- Access our proprietary guides and how-to videos
- Keep your site healthy and high performing long term!
Know what's hot & what's not for SEO
- Get notified about plugin & software updates
- Access our how-to help guides & tutorials
- Get Google Services support for Maps, APIs, sitemaps, etc.
- Decipher every notice and alert you get from your hosting company!
Join bi-weekly group calls live
- Meet with Kate & other site owners for Tues. Tech Talks bi-weekly and get help live over Zoom
- Learn from listening to other like-minded business owners
- Get prompts that encourage you to get things done online
- Keep up to date with the web & stay current online!
What's the difference between the plans?
The key difference is hands-on support and 1-on-1 time. With one plan, you get group guidance, with the other, done-for-you.
With the Self Serve Plan, you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your website dashboard. WPMaster.me does not store passwords or login to the backend of your website – you make the changes yourself, with our help and guidance.
If you want us to login to update plugins and change SEO settings for site success, then a Hands On Plan is right for you. With this plan, we make small site changes for you on an ongoing basis to keep your site healthy and high performing.
SEO & Site
Ongoing website management & care
- We handle your hosting and domain management
- SSL certificate renewals
- Oversight for your SEO, including redirect rules & SEO error tracking
- Help with plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Elementor, Google Maps & other integrations
- Everything you need to keep your WP site healthy
On-site SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Yoast SEO management
- Includes content review for better SEO
- We manage your Google Services
- Support for getting the RIGHT traffic
Designed for the growing business website
- Get monthly reports for keywords & traffic
- Gain an IT specialist in your back office
- Outsource your tech management for good
- Go hands-off your tech!
Discover why so many site owners trust us with their websites
Be ready to have your dream website come to life!
Be ready to express your creative side and watch somebody do all the coding for you. It’s like telling somebody how to paint a picture without actually having to touch the canvas.
Get 1h per month LIVE 1:1 calls with Kate
- THE ONLY plan that includes one-on-one calls for help with YOUR site
- Be a part of our Facebook group, bi-weekly calls, and so much more
- Also submit tickets for hands-on help
- Includes up to 1h per month of done-for-you services
- LIMITED TO JUST 12 SITES! This offer won’t last, reserve yours today!
Personalized SEO Keyword Support
- Find out which keywords to use in your content
- Work with us to optimize and track your search visibility
- Start getting found by the RIGHT leads online!
- Learn how to track your traffic and get receive reminders so you don’t fall off track
Get a seat at the table for VIP support
- Ideal for WP site owners with business growth plans
- Partner with us for ongoing website sales support
- Grow your community and gain respect in your area of expertise
- Get the drool-worthy website you’ve always dreamed of AND understand it!
- Or $225/mo. for the first 4 months when you signup in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
You think a WP maintenance plan with WPMaster.me is right for you, but you have a few questions first. That’s okay! We like clients who do their due diligence before buying a plan. Get your answers below, or email us instead.
Does a WPMaster.me maintenance plan provide 24/7 site support?
WPMaster.me does not offer 24/7 support. We support our maintenance plan sites during normal business hours, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST. Our client support portal allows you to leave messages for us in the off-hours, which puts your issue in the queue for when we return. And we always make sure you know who to contact in case of a total site outage. (Hint: It’s usually not us!)
What's the difference between a WP maintenance plan & hiring a webmaster?
We are a WP Maintenance Plan service. This means we offer support & maintenance for YOUR WordPress website. When you sign up with WPMaster.me, you hire an expert to help you make your site better. We help keep your code & SEO healthy, making it more efficient & effective along the way. A webmaster might take control, but we do it differently by offering oversight and a helping hand.
Can you guarantee my site specific SEO gains or sales growth?
WPMaster.me offers no guarantees for sales or SEO growth. What we do promise is up-to-date web techniques and advice, installed and implemented with care by a veteran WordPress developer. We are committed to transparent processes and informed decision making for your site and online marketing.
What if the plan doesn't work for me - can I cancel at any time?
Yes! WP Maintenance Plans are month-to-month and you can downgrade or cancel at any time. Our custom-built member management screen lets you update payment methods, pause and manage your membership yourself. You can also contact Kate at any time via the member portal.
Ongoing hands-on help with your web marketing activities
- Includes hosting at top-rated WP host WPEngine
- Custom development services at your disposal
- Bandwidth to launch up to 2 new pages per mo
- Web vendor management so that all your services are covered.
We optimize your copy while you focus on the message
Ultimate support for sites that power your growing business!
- Meet 1-on-1 multiple times a month to work together
- Watch web traffic stats climb and sales grow
- Iterate your site with each new product & offer
- Gain a trusted partner in maximizing the web for your business!
Have questions not answered here?
Use the form below to send your questions to Kate. If the query is complicated, she’ll send you a link to connect by Zoom to chat.